Over Fitting on Deep Learning
When is it happened?
- When the delta from your Train Accuracy and Test Accuracy is too much.
- When Test Accuracy value is larger than Train Accuracy
Why is it Happened?
Usually overfitting occurs when you have too much Layer or too much training for your model.
How can we reduce OverFitting?
- Making more simple training model, like remove some layer. Or use DropOut.
- Make Augmentation from our current dataset. (do pivot, flip or resizing)
- Adding more training data set.